1. Use an old fan.
2. Take off the blade and monkey around with it until it sits flat.
3. Line the bottom of the fan with tin foil to catch excess paint (the tin foil can be removed and replaced as needed).
3. Cut out a cardboard circle to use as a base for the paper, this will replace the removed fan blade (cut out several for they will need to be replaced periodically as well).
4. Punch a hole in the middle of the paper, slide it onto the contraption and spin!
5. Squirt tempera paint and watch out for the occasional spray and splatter of paint.
This has been a huge hit! Everyone who has tried it out has had a blast.