Yup, it happens.
Anyway, today I thought I'd share with you some of the things that I would actually like for Christmas…if a person could get these things that is…
1. I don't want to have to make dinner. Anymore. Ever. Making dinner is obnoxious. But, since it probably isn't going away, I would settle for people eating the dinner without complaining. And hey, if breakfast is the most important meal of the day, how come everyone is always putting so much focus on dinner? I can rock breakfast! I'm winning at the most important meal of the day, isn't that what should count??
2. I'll take all green lights, please. Wouldn't that be lovely? Sorry people going in a perpendicular direction to me, but you'll have to wait. The greens are for me.
3. I'd like a self folding dryer…and if it could put the clothes away too, well that would be a real bonus! You may think I'm being ridiculous here, but think about it. There are riding lawn mowers, cars that parallel park for you, robot vacuums, people can remotely lock their home for another location using their phone, for goodness sake! How has no progress been made in the laundry appliance field?? (You may be saying, 'What about high efficiency front loaders?' Well, I'll show you my idea of high efficiency: the washer walks over to the hamper, picks out a color coordinated pile of clothes, loads itself and then starts washing. Let's see that happen!)
4. Now then, how about less whining? I mean, I know it's gonna happen, but lets make it happen less. A LOT less. Please. (Hmmm, maybe people some might consider this list whining…I really mean less whining by children--- is that rude?)
5. And finally, I'd like a lifetime supply of forever stamps purchased at the price when forever stamps first came out. I feel so dumb when I buy stamps now! I know I'm just paying more for a stamp that would still work at a cheaper price! (How ingenious was that of the postal service though? Do you even know when the price of stamps goes up anymore? I don't.)
Is this a strange wish list? Oh well. I'm just not sure I've been good enough to get all this stuff…I think I'd have to have been perfect…darn! Happy reading!